In partnership with Citi, YEC recently launched StartupCollective, a free virtual mentorship program that helps millions of entrepreneurs start and grow businesses.
- The one thing we can learn from women in business is to care about the person and situation at hand.
- Listen, wait to speak and understand the human emotion that drives an issue before jumping in to fix things.
- Men can certainly learn from women that persistency pays off.
- Women tend to express the positive thoughts they have toward someone or something more than men.
- While most men learn team-building skills through sports, they often do not bring those skills to the workplace.
See on under30ceo.com