The workplace is unequal, but gender equality in the workplace is the best it’s ever been. With millennial women leading the charge, there’s no telling what another 30 years will bring! Source: HumanResourcesMBA.net
Female Power Progress In Points
- Women earn substantially less than men on average and are severely under-represented at the top of organisations.
- Female politicians such as Margaret Thatcher and Mrs Clinton have taught younger women that anything is possible.
- The best-educated women have always been more likely than other women to work, even after having children.
- But the biggest reason why women remain frustrated is more profound: many women are forced to choose between motherhood and careers.
- The combination of an ageing workforce and a more skill-dependent economy means that countries will have to make better use of their female populations.
See on www.inpowerwomen.com